Disaster Response Consultancy
Mother Helpage worldwide has recently set up a disaster consultancy in order to provide a quality and the professional relief services during the times of disasters . The consultancy was introduced by the founder of Mother Helpage worldwide Dr Muhammmed Sohail Nasti, who is a qualified disaster medical specialist and a rescue pilot . In addition there are a number of professionals who are working shoulder to shoulder with Dr Nasti for this cause.
The professionals include:
· Six rescue pilots
· 2 Aviation engineers
· Navigation specialist crew
· 6 Doctors
· 6 Paramedics
· 3 Journalists
· 2 I.T Specialists
· Specialists in rehabilitation and international development
· Construction engineers
· There are more professionals in diverse field on a back-up call.
· To carry out emergency relief services with a professional and a co-ordinated approach
· Setting up of Air, Sea and land rescue units worldwide.
· Assisting government departments, relief agencies and INGO's in conducting the relief work.
· To aware the people about different types of disasters and to prepare them about the safety procedures during the disasters by print and audio-visual methods.
· To organize training courses for the overseas offices of international charities
· To provide disaster preparedness training to governmental and teaching institutions
· To organize international conferences and seminars regarding the issues and policies of disaster response.
· Carrying out advocacy and networking procedures about disaster planning
· MH disaster consultancy provides chartered helicopter or light aircraft flights through its passenger department within the UK for fundraising for the operations of the consultancy.
Our rescue team also is specialized in setting up temporary small hospitals and maternity service wards during the disasters .